Set on an elevated position in Bayview Heights on an acre of grounds with views down to Browns Bay on McCarrs Creek, Gilwinga Drive is a beautiful resort style property.
The 6 bedroom / 5 1/2 bathroom home was extensively renovated to capitalise on the idyllic location with the huge in-ground pool at the centre of this entertainers delight. Of particular note was:
- a fully customised kitchen with leathered marble kitchen bench tops, a sand blasted and sealed timber island bench, window seat and walk in butlers pantry;
- a custom built stainless steel fireplace – open on 3 sides to link the kitchen lounge and formal dining room;
- a multi-purpose teenagers retreat with mezzanine level;
- a bespoke laundry with chequer-plate shelving, Ceasarstone benchtop and glass splashback; and,
- a separate self contained studio plus pool cabana
If you are looking for ways in which to improve your property – both for your own enjoyment now and also to increase sale value in the future – why not consult with Redbrick Homes for inspiration?